I am now a Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT). I will now move on with my study to get the CCNA R&S, before my master class in IT-Governance, Risk and Compliance starts. After this, i planned to do the CCNA Collaboration, CCNA Security, CCNA CYberOps and maybe also the CCNA Wireless. The plan behind is, to get to know as much as possible about Network, how they are structured and how they work together.
Dear all, at the moment i am learning for my CCENT and have developed following lab for me as challange. If you like, you can use it also to improve your skills or as idea for your own lab exercise.
Following Devices are required for this Lab:
– 3 Cisco ISR Router with two Ethernet and two Serial Interfaces (IOS 15), e.g.: Cisco 1921, 1941, 2811, etc.
– 2 Cisco Catalyst Switches (IOS 15), e.g.: Cisco Catalyst 2960, 3750-G, 3750V2, 2960-X, etc.
– 1 Cisco Catalyst PoE Switch (IOS 15), e.g.: Cisco Catayst 2960, 3750-G, 3750v2, 2960-X, etc.
– 2 Cisco IP Phones, e.g. Cisco 7962
– 3 PCs/Laptops
– 1 Raspberry Pi as DNS Server.